• Fixed monthly price • All waste types covered • FREE bins and delivery • Excellent customer support
Do you need mixed waste Doncaster collections for your business? We are offering affordable general waste collections for companies in the area. Our fleet boast a number of routes in and around Doncaster so that we can serve both urban and more rural sites.
Our collectors can be seen servicing sites in the following areas for mixed waste: Doncaster, Thorne, Mexborough. Edenthorpe, Hatfield, Bessacar, Adwick le Street, Haxey and Spotborough.
To keep our customers protected we perform regular checks into collector licensing to ensure all parties are complient. If you change site or need to plan your collections for a new date and time, we give you flexibility to manage this with ease.
Which sectors do we provide mixed waste collections to?
With more than 23000 clients trusting us with their waste management throughout the United Kingdom, we have been able to build a sizable fleet of collectors that allows us to provide mixed waste collections in Hull at flexible times that suit our customers.
After 12 years as a leading waste management provider we have come to understand the specific needs of businesses in all sectors:
- Construction sites
- Sports centres
- Shops and retail
- Building sites
- Production sites
How long does it take to arrange mixed waste collections in Doncaster?
We can get your bin sent out to you the as soon as the day after signup!
Simply fill in our quote form and if you are happy with the quote, one of our agents will contact you to go over what services are available to see how we can bring the price down for your business.
All we need to know is:
- The location of your site.
- How much mixed waste you are generating for disposal.
- How often you will require collections.
- Number and types of bins you will require (we don’t charge bin rental fees).
The general waste bin size guide
240 Litre Mixed Waste Bin
The 240 Litre bin is one of our smallest containers.
This bin can store 3 – 4 bags and can be emptied as often as you require.
For mixed waste Doncaster collections we can provide multiple bins for clients with larger sites that would like to distribute units to different areas.
1100 Litre Mixed Waste Bin
The 1100 L container is available by WasteManaged in and around Doncaster.
This would make the ideal option for larger sites or businesses that are generating large amounts of general or mxed waste types. .
How can I save money general waste disposal in Doncaster?
- Reduce the amount of waste you produce: One of the easiest and most effective ways to save money on waste disposal is to reduce the amount of waste you produce. You can do this by using reusable bags, containers, and bottles, composting your food waste, and avoiding single-use products.
- Recycle: Make sure you are recycling as much as possible. WasteManaged provide recycling bins for residents to recycle materials such as paper, cardboard, glass, and plastic. If you’re not sure what can be recycled, check the council website for information.
- Separate your waste: Separating your waste into different categories, such as food waste, recyclable materials, and general waste, can help reduce the amount of mixed waste you have to dispose of, and in turn, reduce your costs.
- Use a licensed waste carrier: If you have a large amount of mixed waste to dispose of, consider using a licensed waste carrier. This can be cheaper than using a skip or hiring a van, and you’ll have the peace of mind that your general waste is being disposed of responsibly.
- Check for local recycling and waste disposal centres: WasteManaged Doncaster provide operate from several recycling and waste disposal centres where you can take your general waste. Check with one of our advisors on 03330098209 for the locations and opening times of these centres.
- Consider joining a waste reduction scheme: Doncaster council runs a waste reduction scheme that offers discounts to residents who reduce their waste. The scheme includes free compost bins, water butts, and recycling boxes. Check the council website for more information.
- Talk to your neighbours: Consider teaming up with your neighbours to share the cost of waste disposal. This can be especially helpful for residents in flats or apartments, where space for waste disposal can be limited.
By following these tips, you can save money on mixed waste disposal in Doncaster while also doing your part for the environment.
Can I put mixed waste in a recycling bin?
No, you should not put mixed waste in a recycling bin. Recycling bins are intended for materials that can be recycled, such as paper, cardboard, plastics, and metal.
Mixing non-recyclable items with recyclable materials can contaminate the recycling stream and make it more difficult to process and recycle the materials.
It’s important to follow the guidelines for recycling in your area, which may vary depending on the specific recycling program.
Our recycling guidelines specify which materials are accepted for recycling and how they should be prepared (e.g., whether they should be clean, dry, and free of food or other residues). If you’re not sure whether a particular item is recyclable, it’s best to check with our local Doncaster recycling program to find out more.
What waste management services are available in Doncaster?
In addition to mixed waste, we offer a range of other disposal and bin rental services such as:
General waste Doncaster
Non-hazardous waste that can’t be recycled or composted, such as plastic bags, food scraps, and broken glass. It’s the largest category of waste and is usually sent to landfills or incinerators. Proper management is crucial to prevent pollution and reduce waste. Strategies to manage general waste include recycling, composting, and waste reduction initiatives.
Mixed recycling Doncaster
Mixed recycling allows different types of recyclable materials to be placed in the same bin or container for collection.
The mixed recycling is taken to a material recovery facility (MRF) for sorting and processing.
At the MRF, the mixed recycling is separated into different material types using mechanical and manual sorting techniques.
The separated materials are baled and sent to manufacturers to be made into new products.
Mixed recycling helps to divert waste from landfills and reduces the environmental impact of producing new products from raw materials.
Glass recycling Doncaster
Items, such as bottles, jars, and other glass containers are collected and processed to make new glass products.
This involves crushing the glass into small pieces, melting it down, and then molding or shaping it into new products.
Food waste bins Doncaster
Any expired or unused food or animal products that are not conisdered hazerdous. Food waste is the loss or disposal of edible food that occurs at all stages of the food supply chain.
Approximately one-third of all food produced for human consumption is wasted globally, which has significant environmental and social impacts.
Construction bins Doncaster
These containers are used on construction sites to collect and dispose of general waste, debris, and materials generated during the construction process.
They come in different sizes and materials, with reinforced bottoms and sides to withstand the weight and pressure of the materials being collected. Proper use of construction bins in Doncaster is important for maintaining a safe and clean worksite, as well as complying with local regulations for general waste management.
This includes sorting materials for recycling and ensuring that hazardous materials are disposed of safely and in compliance with relevant regulations.
Recycling centres Doncaster
Balby Waste Recycling Centre
Springwell Ln, Doncaster DN4 9AJ
Armthorpe Waste Recycling Centre
Armthorpe Rd, Doncaster DN2 5QB
Rossington Waste Recycling Centre
Bankwood Lane, New Rossington, Doncaster DN11 0PS
How do I get started on general waste collections in Doncaster?
Our trusted fleet of collectors in Doncaster are available 6 days a week for collections and have all been trained on waste management regulations to ensure you and your business can receive a complient service.
Look at our Trustpilot reviews to see what our customers have to say.
Try our quick quote form to see how much you can save on waste management in Doncaster for mixed waste.