• Fixed monthly price • All waste types covered • FREE bins and delivery • Excellent customer support
Get business and office waste collections in Leeds
Here at WasteManaged we understand that handling multiple types of bins for office waste in Leeds can be wheelie difficult.
Office Waste Leeds is a service we have been providing to local businesses in LS1 and the surrounding areas for over 11 years. We collect all types of waste for any commercial sites in the area.
We take the time to get to know our customers from all sectors so that we may provide a consistent industry-specific, tailored service that will save you a lot of stress, time and expenses.
Leeds is the fastest-growing city in the UK with a £64.5 billion economy (that is expected to rise by 21% over the next decade), a population of 3 million and a workforce of 1.37 million.
More businesses are opening their doors each week, bringing more opportunities for employment and growth into the region.
Therefore, it’s more important than ever to use environmentally friendly waste management and recycling.
All of the office waste we collect in Leeds is handled by trained professionals who then transport the material to a licensed waste treatment or recycling facility for fully compliant processing. We guarantee an office waste disposal service that is green, compliant with EPA regulations and tailored to your industry.
Contact WasteManaged today to get a quick quote.
Office Waste Leeds – Where do we operate?
We have multiple sites and routes in and around Leeds so that we may access our clients’ sites at any hour of the day. You’ve more than likely seen our lorries passing by Briggate and the University of Leeds on their way to perform bin collections at offices and business premises in the city centre.
We can offer flexible commercial bin collections for sites in the following locations: Leeds city centre (LE1), Temple Holbeck Leeds, River Aire, Leeds Dock, Saxton Gardens, Holbeck, Little London, Hyde Park Leeds, Green Side, Armley, Headingley, Harehills, Moreley, Rothwell and nearby sites.
We also have business waste collectors across the UK who can provide a bespoke refuse disposal service to your site. Get in touch today to see what fees we charge in your area.
What times can we collect office waste?
We can perform office waste collections in Leeds at a time and date of your choosing.
We have collectors operating in the city at multiple times throughout the day so we may select a route that best fits your schedule.
You may also choose to leave instructions for our collectors to gain access to you bin so that they can easily complete the collection when no one is around. No more waiting after hours for the bin collector to turn up.
Simply notify us when you purchase your order and we will include these instructions on your account so that your commercial waste collections will be conducted to the specifications agreed upon.
Make sure to notify us of any restricted access times, tight spaces for our vehicles and location of the bin(s).
What types of office waste do WasteManaged process?
WasteManaged provides fully compliant, environmentally friendly waste disposal and recycling for the following types of office Waste in Leeds.
- Paper waste: This includes paper used for printing, photocopying, and writing notes.
- Electronic waste: This includes discarded electronic equipment such as computers, monitors, keyboards, and other peripherals.
- Food waste: This includes food scraps and leftovers from staff lunches, meetings, or events.
- Plastic waste: This includes single-use plastics like water bottles, packaging, and other items.
- Hazardous waste: This includes materials that are potentially harmful to the environment or people, such as batteries, ink cartridges, and fluorescent light bulbs.
- Metal waste: This includes discarded metal items such as paperclips, staples, and metal clips.
- Glass waste: This includes discarded glass items such as jars, bottles, and cups.
- Organic waste: This includes natural waste such as garden trimmings, compostable materials, and other biodegradable waste.
- Confidential waste: The shredding of confidential materials such as paper documents.
How you can do your part
To manage these different types of waste, offices and businesses in Leeds can implement waste reduction and recycling programs. This can involve separating waste into different categories, such as paper, plastics, and metals, and ensuring that each type of waste is disposed of in the appropriate way.
What types of businesses do we offer Leeds commercial waste collections to?
WasteManaged has been working with over 15,000 offices throughout the UK to handle waste and recycling collections. With a highly rated Trustpilot score, we pride ourselves in getting to know the individual needs of our customers as well as the sectors they work in.
We tailor our office waste plans to ensure businesses receive an affordable, stress-free service that doesn’t impact the environment so that everyone can have peace of mind.
For the past 12 years, our collectors have been operating in the following industries:
- Travel agents
- Commercial sites
- Call centres
- IT suites
- Sports centres
What happens to commercial waste after collection?
After commercial waste is collected in Leeds, it typically goes through a series of steps depending on the type of waste and the regulations. Here are some common options:
- Recycling: In Leeds and Rothwell, commercial waste is sorted and recycled into new products whenever possible. This option reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and conserves resources. Commonly recycled materials include paper, cardboard, plastic, glass, and metal.
- Landfills: Commercial waste that cannot be recycled or reused is often sent to a landfill. In Leeds and Rothwell, the waste is typically taken to the Allerton Waste Recovery Park, which uses advanced technology to generate energy from the waste while minimising its environmental impact.
- Composting: Organic waste such as food scraps and yard waste from commercial establishments in Leeds can be composted to create nutrient-rich soil for gardening and agriculture. This option also reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills.
- Hazardous Waste Treatment: Certain types of commercial waste, such as hazardous waste, require specialised treatment to prevent environmental and health hazards. These wastes may be sent to specialised facilities for treatment.
Overall, the goal of commercial waste management in Leeds is to minimise the amount of waste sent to landfills and maximise recycling and reuse options. It is important for businesses to follow local regulations and work with waste management professionals to ensure proper disposal and treatment of commercial waste.
The commercial bin size guide
240 L Office Waste Bin
The 240 l unit is an ideal option for sites that aren’t producing large volumes of rubbish and are looking for fortnightly collections.
Available for all waste types.
660 L Office Waste Bin
The 660 l unit is perfect for commercial waste storage on sites that aren’t producing much perishable waste. Store your recycling or paper waste in this bin for longer periods of time to bring your collections down and save on multiple monthly collections.
Available for all waste types.
1100 L Office Waste Bin
The 1100 l is well suited to medium and larger office spaces that require bulky waste disposal.
Available for all waste types.
How long does it take to arrange office Leeds waste collections?
You can sign up today!
All you need to do is complete our fast quote form which takes less than 5 minutes.
Then you will be given several office waste management plans for Leeds.
You choose which plan best works for you before proceeding. You may also speak to our advisors should you have any questions.
Once you have signed a contract you will be able to agree the bin delivery time (next day is available).
We don’t charge for the bin delivery or rental.
Why should I choose WasteManaged for office & business waste collections?
We have operated in Leeds for many years and are a trusted waste management service provider for offices and businesses of all types.
We don’t charge for bin rentals.
We have fast customer service.
We offer bespoke waste management plans with flexible pricing options to help you keep costs low.
Get a quote and see how much we can save you on your waste collections today.