Customer Service:


Lancaster Commercial Waste Collection

Commercial bin Lancaster

12+ years

Industry Experience

You're definitely in capable hands


Current Customers

Join the others who trust us already

trustpilot rating

Highly Rated

We score 4.5 stars on Trustpilot

Lancaster commercial waste collection is an essential service that keeps our businesses running smoothly and our environment clean.

In Lancaster, a city located in the northwest of England, commercial waste collection is a crucial part of the local economy.

Waste Managed the times banner

Lancaster has a diverse range of businesses, from small shops to large manufacturing companies, and all of them generate waste that needs to be disposed of in a responsible and sustainable way.

Commercial waste collections in Lancaster are provided by WasteManaged, which offers a range of services to meet the needs of different types of businesses. We operate a commercial waste collection service for businesses that produce small to medium amounts of waste.

For larger businesses, we offer a trade waste collection service, which is designed to handle larger volumes of waste and is tailored to the specific needs of each business.

In addition to commercial waste collection, we also conduct a commercial recycling service in Lancaster.

Lancaster skyline at night and waste management logo

This service allows businesses to recycle a wide range of materials, including paper, cardboard, plastics, and metals.

We work closely with local recycling facilities to ensure that the materials collected are processed in an environmentally friendly way.

Make an enquiry.

Waste disposal facts in Lancaster that highlight the importance of responsible waste management

According to the council, Lancaster produces around 44,000 tonnes of waste every year, with around 35 % of this waste coming from households and the remaining 65% coming from commercial and industrial sources.

This highlights the need for effective waste management systems in place for businesses to reduce their environmental impact.

Waste lorry and ad

Hazardous waste is a significant concern in Lancaster, as it can pose a risk to public health and the environment if not handled correctly.

Lancaster University has compiled a guidance sheet for people to recycle waste in the area.

Hazerdous waste services

We also provide a hazardous waste collection service for businesses, which includes the safe and legal disposal of materials such as batteries, chemicals, and electrical equipment.

Review from trustpilot

We also offer guidance to businesses on how to identify and manage hazardous waste to ensure it is disposed of in a responsible and safe way.

Manufacturing waste Lancaster

Manufacturing waste is another area of concern for businesses in Lancaster. Manufacturing processes can generate large volumes of waste, which can be hazardous and difficult to dispose of.

Man and woman in commercial waste facility

We work with local manufacturing companies to develop waste management plans that are tailored to their specific needs. This can include strategies such as reducing waste generation, reusing materials where possible, and recycling waste.

Why choose WasteManaged?

In conclusion, commercial waste collection and recycling are essential services in Lancaster, as they help businesses to operate sustainably while also protecting the environment.

WasteManaged provide a range of services to meet the needs of different types of businesses, including hazardous waste collection and manufacturing waste management.

By working together, businesses and the council can help to achieve the city’s waste reduction and recycling targets, ensuring a more sustainable future for Lancaster.

Complete our enquiry form to learn more.

Get WasteManaged

For General Waste, Glass, Hazardous, Recycling (Dry Mixed), Clinical, Food Waste, Covid Test & PPE Disposal